Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oh no! Well that's annoying...

…You can say that again. For Christmas my wife and kids ordered me a package of bees. They were set to arrive in late March. We are lucky enough to have a local supplier and so we have plans to go pick them up when they are ready and we are looking forward to going as a family to pick them up. This weekend I spent the better part of two days tinkering with some of my equipment and making preparations. Today I got an email from our supplier saying our bees won't be ready till the first week of April. Bummer. Well I guess that gives me another week or two to get my act together. I better get on with it. So much to do and so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.